I SHOT IT : Terms Of Service
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to I-SHOT-IT. I-SHOT-IT provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). In these TOS "you" means the individual using the I-SHOT-IT services and "I-SHOT-IT" means I Shot It Inc. These TOS may may be updated by I-SHOT-IT from time to time without notice to you.
Member Account, Password And Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Services' registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify I-SHOT-IT of any unauthorised use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. I-SHOT-IT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not I-SHOT-IT are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Services. I-SHOT-IT does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will I-SHOT-IT be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services.
You agree to not use the Services to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a I-SHOT-IT official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
You acknowledge that I-SHOT-IT has no obligation to monitor Content. I-SHOT-IT and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the Services that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. I-SHOT-IT reserves the right to terminate your access to some or all parts of its Services if you withdraw your consent at any time.
Ownership Of Uploaded Content
All uploaded photographs will be used just within the competition only. If photographs are used in any other way, permission from the owner of the photograph would be requested by email, or I-SHOT-IT would provide settings in the website to show that permission from the owner has been given. I-SHOT-IT does not have ownership of any uploaded photographs. I-SHOT-IT does not have any ownership or user rights of any photographs or other digital content that you would choose to upload. Users may delete their own photographs at any time unless they have been entered into an active competition. I-SHOT-IT will not retain any copies of users content once it has been deleted.
No Resale Of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
General Practices Regarding Use And Storage
You acknowledge that I-SHOT-IT may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including with out limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on I-SHOT-IT's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. You agree that I-SHOT-IT has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Services. You acknowledge that I-SHOT-IT reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that I-SHOT-IT reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because I-SHOT-IT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that I-SHOT-IT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that I-SHOT-IT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You agree that I-SHOT-IT in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if I-SHOT-IT believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. I-SHOT-IT may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that I-SHOT-IT may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that I-SHOT-IT shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services.
Please report any violations of the TOS to I-SHOT-IT! Contact Us.